Top 7 Books in Tony Elumelu’s Library.
Tony Elumelu is a household name in Africa. The Nigerian economist is indeed a trailblazer, he changed the story of a staggering commercial bank ( Nigerian) into a $2 billion Pan-African financial services colossus traversing about 20 African countries.
He is the founder of the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF)
Here are his top 7 recommended books;
- Kane & Abel by Jeffrey Archer
- Prodigal Daughter by Jeffrey Archer
- Shall We Tell The President by Jeffrey Archer
- How much Land does a man need? by Leo Tolstoy
- Outliers: The Story Of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- Think Big: Unleashing Your Potential for Excellence by Ben Carson
- The Creation of Wealth: The Tatas From 19th to 21st Century by R.M. Lala
One of the best ways to understand the thoughts of a man is to feed on the books he has read over and over again. Enjoy!!!